Ultimate MMA Challenge
Welcome to the most exciting place to compete in UFC3. We are currently running stock fights in UFC Middleweight (Simulation), UFC Heavyweight (Normal), Pride Middleweight (Simulation), and Pride Heavyweight (Normal). We will start Pride Lightweight on 9/17/2012. We also have Middleweight CAF and Welterweight Insta-Caf for K1 (Stand Up Only).
Ultimate MMA Challenge
Welcome to the most exciting place to compete in UFC3. We are currently running stock fights in UFC Middleweight (Simulation), UFC Heavyweight (Normal), Pride Middleweight (Simulation), and Pride Heavyweight (Normal). We will start Pride Lightweight on 9/17/2012. We also have Middleweight CAF and Welterweight Insta-Caf for K1 (Stand Up Only).
Ultimate MMA Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate MMA Challenge

Birth of the UMC (8/17/11) Players compete in UFC 3. League consists of MW/HW in both Pride and UFC Stock fighers only. We will be workig on Insta-CAF K1 in the WW division soon.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I want to say Thank You to everyone that has been recruiting and competing in our league. We have grown so quickly we are currently looking for new staff members. We are currently competing in UFC/Pride MW and HW and will be starting up Pride LW next week (8/17/12).

Any Suggestions

Go down 
+3
LOISELLE 73
TruePain2011
Bunter10
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunter10
President
President

Any Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Any Suggestions   Any Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:17 am

Please post anything that you think we could improve on. The only way for us to get better is by the help of all the community.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatemmachallenge.forumotion.com
TruePain2011
Vice President/Last to Fall MMA Team Captian
TruePain2011

Any Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions   Any Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:35 pm

i think we should try a boxing league just to see how it goes over let me no what you guys think and feel on this thanks.
Back to top Go down
LOISELLE 73

Any Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions   Any Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:05 pm

what about a CAF league for EAmma?
Back to top Go down
TruePain2011
TruePain2011

Any Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions   Any Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:01 am

i want to do one but its so hard to get ppl that play ea mma here i do want a caf league here do you have any friends u can bring over?im haveing a hard time even get ppl for the stock league to fill out let me no bro
Back to top Go down
LOISELLE 73

Any Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions   Any Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:31 am

this site just started!We need to get the word out to ppl.Most of us fight in more than one league PM guys from those leagues and let them know about this league.I have a few ppl i can talk to see if we can bump up the roster a bit.Also what we did in one league the admin posted on the EAMMA web site about the league.
Back to top Go down
TruePain2011
TruePain2011

Any Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions   Any Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:28 am

i do most wont leave and join us i told them they could fight in both but they act like they cant and most r loyal to who they fight for it kind of dumb but its ok just when ur on live fighting on ea just try get guys on the card or on ranked to join thats what i been doing
Back to top Go down
T_Schmidty

T_Schmidty

Any Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions   Any Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:28 pm

To be honest, I think the best leagues would be if you had K-1, Boxing, etc. using stock fighters. I'm not a fan of fighting with CAF's, and most of the people I have fought on here in the stock leagues use the most boring, bullshit ways to win. I love MMA, but taking someone down and doing the game's same transitions over and over again, and then punching me in the stomach on the ground until I can get rocked by tapping me in the stomach...that's not MMA. The game clearly has a glitch, and that is the ground game. Mad
Back to top Go down
Bunter10
President
President

Any Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions   Any Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:37 pm

T_Schmidty wrote:
To be honest, I think the best leagues would be if you had K-1, Boxing, etc. using stock fighters. I'm not a fan of fighting with CAF's, and most of the people I have fought on here in the stock leagues use the most boring, bullshit ways to win. I love MMA, but taking someone down and doing the game's same transitions over and over again, and then punching me in the stomach on the ground until I can get rocked by tapping me in the stomach...that's not MMA. The game clearly has a glitch, and that is the ground game. Mad

I understand. I do like the ground game and will go to the ground once I see I can't stand with the guy. But I do think you can get up off the ground easy enough if the top fighter is actually trying to transition. It's different when they just lay there and keep trying reversals.

As for the stock fighters in striking events, I don't think it would be fair to all fighters. If you had Anderson Silva and I had even Maia, in striking this wouldn't be close. Whereas if you build an insta caf, you could put points anywhere you want. If anything as a glinch it is the cage work. Once your back is on the cage without a clinch fighter, your done. Hopefully this game will hold us over until 3 comes out. cheers
Back to top Go down
TruePain2011
TruePain2011

Any Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions   Any Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:43 pm

bro everyone everywhere on 2010 is nothing but lay on you and punch i agree i hate it also im a striker and hate the way the games played but what can you do they need to do that to win shows how weak there game is to play MMA like a man and not be a PUSS with the ground hump and yes the cage clinch is trash......
Back to top Go down
T_Schmidty

T_Schmidty

Any Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions   Any Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:16 pm

TruePain2011 if it was possible to find enough guys like you to start a league, that would be badass!! It would be a lot more fun. I don't know how much longer I'll last in this league. Hopefully the next game is better.

And Bunter10, I appreciate the feedback, but most decent strikers could beat most of the players in this league standing up even if they were Andy. Or you could just not allow anyone to be him. No one else in MW is too overpowering.

I love this game!!! I just hate how people play it.
Back to top Go down
Bunter10
President
President

Any Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions   Any Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:42 pm

I understand and feel your pain. There is alot of stuff I hate in this game but I know it is part of the game. For example: let someone get you on the cage and it is just about impossible to get back off with someone good at reverses. I hate the cage work, think that the clinch game is overpowering and the green bar sub with no punches thrown. Come on, get real.

We do have all striking league as well. Get with Pain and start running it. If you guys would push it, I think it would go. Here is the problem with most, lets say I know your better than me at stand up. Guess what I'm not going to stand with you and get destroyed. If your better on the ground, I will try to keep it standing. I know you guys get upset and so do I but it is part of the game. Hang in there, get with some of us and learn the ground game some. Whatever you decide to do good luck.
Back to top Go down
Bunter10
President
President

Any Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions   Any Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:46 pm

One more thing, this is MMA not boxing. We put in boxing, K1, and Muay Thai for all the striking guys. I don't recall fighting you but maybe once and don't really know what your complaining about other than the clinch and the ground game. If we made everybody stand, how would fitch, gsp, hughes and all the other wrestlers do. Don't really see a problem unless someone is cage resetting or sub stalling on you, unless your just not able to defend the gNp.
Back to top Go down
TruePain2011
TruePain2011

Any Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions   Any Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Thanks for the comment bout me its nice to hear that lol...and i hate most of how ppl play as well but what can we do ppl fight like that cuz they have no real skill sept the exploit of certain things i love this game too and hate how the holes in the game-play are so over bearing to fight against im very good at the game and because of the way some fight you don't even have a chance at times and i get tired of if the flicks aint workn for you thats game over...
Back to top Go down
Joker

Any Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions   Any Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:28 pm

I feel y'all I hate people who Ground n' Pound.. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Darph Bobo

Any Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions   Any Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:02 pm

guess whos back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its DARPH BOBO
Back to top Go down
Bunter10
President
President

Any Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions   Any Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:01 am

That really looks like Joker, nice pic. You need that on your facebook page joker. P.S with your free PROBING tattoo.
Back to top Go down
dswhitehead06
PS3 President
PS3 President
dswhitehead06

Any Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions   Any Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Darph Bobo wrote:
guess whos back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its DARPH BOBO

I laughed so hard i though i was going to pee on myself that looks just like joker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
dswhitehead06
PS3 President
PS3 President
dswhitehead06

Any Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions   Any Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Grappling. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions   Any Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate MMA Challenge :: Other Discussions :: Any Suggustions-
Jump to: