Ultimate MMA Challenge
Welcome to the most exciting place to compete in UFC3. We are currently running stock fights in UFC Middleweight (Simulation), UFC Heavyweight (Normal), Pride Middleweight (Simulation), and Pride Heavyweight (Normal). We will start Pride Lightweight on 9/17/2012. We also have Middleweight CAF and Welterweight Insta-Caf for K1 (Stand Up Only).
Ultimate MMA Challenge
Welcome to the most exciting place to compete in UFC3. We are currently running stock fights in UFC Middleweight (Simulation), UFC Heavyweight (Normal), Pride Middleweight (Simulation), and Pride Heavyweight (Normal). We will start Pride Lightweight on 9/17/2012. We also have Middleweight CAF and Welterweight Insta-Caf for K1 (Stand Up Only).
Ultimate MMA Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate MMA Challenge

Birth of the UMC (8/17/11) Players compete in UFC 3. League consists of MW/HW in both Pride and UFC Stock fighers only. We will be workig on Insta-CAF K1 in the WW division soon.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I want to say Thank You to everyone that has been recruiting and competing in our league. We have grown so quickly we are currently looking for new staff members. We are currently competing in UFC/Pride MW and HW and will be starting up Pride LW next week (8/17/12).

Darph Bobo aka the 2nd best aka darth joker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigger Locc23

Darph Bobo aka the 2nd best  aka darth joker Empty
PostSubject: Darph Bobo aka the 2nd best aka darth joker   Darph Bobo aka the 2nd best  aka darth joker Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:36 pm

i know you scared to fight but its ok since you'll always be 2nd best. im always ready to smash you... dont worry ill make sure you stay 2nd best
Back to top Go down
Bunter10
President
President

PostSubject: Re: Darph Bobo aka the 2nd best aka darth joker   Darph Bobo aka the 2nd best  aka darth joker Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:30 am

Sounds like a challege to me Joker.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatemmachallenge.forumotion.com
Darth Joker x

PostSubject: Re: Darph Bobo aka the 2nd best aka darth joker   Darph Bobo aka the 2nd best  aka darth joker Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:44 am

fight me on ufc ea mma is wack and I hardly ever play it you obviously have way to much time on your hands. say what you will but I will always be here to destroy you on ufc. and do you think that anyone cares that your good on a hook spam parry takedown piece of shit game? If your gonna call me out at least have the game that I play(: Don't Be Scared Homie jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tigger Locc23

PostSubject: Re: Darph Bobo aka the 2nd best aka darth joker   Darph Bobo aka the 2nd best  aka darth joker Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:40 pm

Darth Joker x wrote:
fight me on ufc ea mma is wack and I hardly ever play it you obviously have way to much time on your hands. say what you will but I will always be here to destroy you on ufc. and do you think that anyone cares that your good on a hook spam parry takedown piece of shit game? If your gonna call me out at least have the game that I play(: Don't Be Scared Homie jocolor

you scurred darph bobo. you know ill whoop you on ea mma. its ok that you you afraid of me. LMAO at ufc 2010 like imma play that shit game. you say your a beast at ea an truepain says your a beast so hop on ea an ill slay you an keep you head up on my mantle.

Edit: Darph bobo you have proven your are a scurred bum who runs wen called out
Back to top Go down
TruePain2011
Vice President/Last to Fall MMA Team Captian
TruePain2011

PostSubject: Re: Darph Bobo aka the 2nd best aka darth joker   Darph Bobo aka the 2nd best  aka darth joker Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:49 pm

^^^ wow lmao
Back to top Go down
Goonie
Stock Champion
Stock Champion
Goonie

PostSubject: Re: Darph Bobo aka the 2nd best aka darth joker   Darph Bobo aka the 2nd best  aka darth joker Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Lol santa farao king Sleep flower elephant scratch What a Face pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darph Bobo aka the 2nd best aka darth joker   Darph Bobo aka the 2nd best  aka darth joker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darph Bobo aka the 2nd best aka darth joker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate MMA Challenge :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic Talk-
Jump to: